Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

endometriosis and the gym

gymbitch

so for any of you ladies who have this problem, and have severe pain have you found it hard for you to work out and maintain your diet during that time, or have you found that the diet and exercise works to your benefit.
i was recently diagnosed with it
and told i needed a full hysterectomy (im 22) not happeneing
they put my on lybrel and i feel alot better
but i notice some months are worse than others
anyone can relate great
if not thanks for reading the post
starr

No endometriosis here, but severe ovarian cysts. Painful to the point of almost blacking out. There are no pain killers that I am willing to put in my body that will help so I just let it pass. I've tried working out through it, but I don't want to take the chance of blacking out with weight on my back. I've had them since I was 18 and I'm 30 now.

How long does the pain usually last? Hours? Days? Off and on, non stop? I feel for you girl, seriously.

i have cysts too i was discharged from the military because of it
i was going to the hospital every month because it was so painful and i was losing too much to the point of passing out
it would last for days 3-5 and the other half would last for weeks
when the pain is there it is incapacitating i cant move at all
the lybrel has been a miracle- granted im not a big fan of hormones or pain meds but i could not live like that anymore either

Damn, that's awfull. Sorry to hear of it.

I don't have any experience with these matters. Just wanted to tell you guys I feel for you. :(

Top Bottom