Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

End of Cycle Depression (Var)

amorescaso

I am on an 7 week anavar cycle. I have 8 days left before I start tapering.
I am a 27 year old female. This is my first ever cycle.

Up to this point, I have absolutely felt on top of the world. I have felt superhuman in every way. I have been happy and excited about everything. Nothing has been able to get me down. My workouts have been AMAZING and my body is reflecting that. I have gotten completely ripped and I have gotten SO many complements about my body changes. Working out while on the pills has made me feel almost high. I have LOVED cycling.

This week, everything has changed. Since Monday, I have felt extremely depressed and down for no good reason. I have been unmotivated to do anything whatsoever, including working out. I have wanted to just go get in bed and cry all day. I went home yesterday and fell asleep at 8 pm and slept through my alarm this morning and woke up 10 minutes before I had to leave for work!!!

The very first week, I had mild acne, but that cleared up quickly. I have had no other negative sides this entire time. Why now?

Should I go ahead and start tapering and go into my PCT? Or wait it out and take my 8 more pills before tapering like I'm supposed to?

What dose are you taking? Where at you at in your monthly cycle? Do you have any pre existing tendencies towards depression? Moodiness etc? It'll help me answer your questions...

Hey! I just saw your replies. I was "PMSing" (I don't know if you can call it that since i haven't really had periods, but it was the week before I should have started). The depression has mostly gone away and I have 1 pill left before tapering. I have been taking 10mg every morning.
I guess I am prone to mood swings but not especially depression. I am usually a very happy/optimistic person.
I was going to pct with nolva, that was my plan, but everyone else on this forum seems to think that I don't seen to pct at all, just taper the var and get over all the sides that come with quitting. Do you have any advice about that?

I really appreciate the input!! All my friends who have cycled previously (and convinced me to try it) are males, and they are the ones who set me up with the var and dosages, as well as the nolva.

unfortunately those sides you have to deal with,
just like when youre on top of the world you deal with the good? , also need to be dealing with the bad...

good luck!

Try a supplement from CTD labs called Noopept. It helps to increase focus, mood, and reduce stress. I noticed a difference with it and felt so much better! Plus It is very reasonably priced.

Top Bottom