Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Effective dieting and supplementing

Hotfigure

Hi,

Anyone out there know how I can lose this excess weight I stuck on over the past 7 days. I've been sick doing no cardio and been eating like you wouldn't believe. I know some of it's water - any ideas on how I can lose it really quickly before it sticks to my ribs so to speak.
Who thinks I'd be better doing short HIT training twice a day or long slow duration training once a day?

Thanks

You can do a number of things....you probably gained more water than anything if it has only been a week. First thing you need to change your diet, if you continue to eat anything and everything it will be more than water and it will stick to your ribs. I would be the most concerned with the diet and then worry about the cardio. I would do both HIIT training and moderate intensity cardio. Do at least 45-60 minutes, in the morning on an empty stomach if you can. Mix that in with a few days of HIIT training as well. What is your diet like? Hope this helps:)

Diet is back on track

Thanks for the reply - I got the diet back on track and decreased all my heavy carbs - hopefully that will help me drop the water.
BUT does anyone know what supplements or natural foods will help eliminate water. I don't salt food and don't eat processed foods normally so salt isn't going to be a problem.
I should be okay to do some cardio by tomorrow still feeling a bit sick today.

water problem

i have found that dandelion, parsley, green tea, lemons, all help me with keeping my water retention down. i hope that helps.:D

dandelion root is good for a natural way to get rid of water.....keep your intake of about 1-1 1/2 gallons of water a day! Cutting back those carbs will help as well. Give it a few days and see how you look. Keep us posted;)

Thanks everyone - that's what I wanted a natural approach to losing the water, I've cut the carbs back so here's hoping in a few days I'm back in my jeans!!!

If you're into the supplements, I do Thyrolean + ripped fuel. works like a charm as long as I eat slightly below maintenance (not starving) and ONLY eat small meals two or three hrs. apart. That's what I've found works for me.

As for gaining over a period of 7 days, it's probably fat as well as water--I know I gain fat from just one cheat day--but for the water retention, i find that drinking tons of water helps stop water retention, ironically.

How much dandelion root do y'all take? I don't need it all the time but when I cheat I pay for it in water retention big time.

Top Bottom