Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Effect of Test in Semen on Women?

This might be a silly question, but my boyfriend keeps joking around about this so I thought I'd ask on the boards to see if there was any truth to it. Is the amount of testosterone in semen significant enough to have any effect on the hormone levels of a woman who injests it orally or otherwise? I also have read that there is some amount of creatine in semen.

Even if there is no actual benefit (Test or protein or anything) - I still like to think that there is! :D

there is no effect if a woman ingests semen, because semen has no active testosterone and even if it had... this will get decomposed in the stomach by the gastric juices which degrade it

Semen does have active testosterone along with a cocktail of other hormones and compounds.

On the issue of compounds that enter the Stomach. Many wrongfully assume once something enters the digestive tract that it is destroyed 'chemically' by the stomach. Actually there are a host of compounds that make it through the stomach in tact, and this also is affected by the medium they are incorporated within.

However, on this original question, see this link:

http://www3.cosmiverse.com/news/science/science06200204.html

I have helped many many many women! Damn... If I had a nickle for every time I unloaded on a grateful chick I would be retired by now...

Top Bottom