Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ECA & Protein??

Vickixxx

Hiya , I'm new to all this and by no means a bodybuilder but Am lookin for a bi of advice?
I'm 23, 5ft8 have a 3year old and after having her went from a slender beautifully toned size 8 weighing 10st to size 12-14 weighing 13st 7!! I'm down to 11st 9 after a bit of yoyo dieting n excerising over the years and for the last 3 weeks have been going gym 5 days a week for an hour doing a lot of resistance training and cardio and having a low carb diet .
Just yesterday I have started an ECA stack , I've done them for a couple of weeks a couple of years ago so I'm aware of effects & implications, Ita the EPH25+ I'm taking. One in morning before breakfast, and one half hour before workout around lunchtime. but I have been recently building a bit of muscle through my resistance training an toning, my question is should I up my protein using a supplement perhaps? Or certain foods? As I'm enjoying the more defined look and want to build on it some more, and worried that the ECA will cause me to lose this muscle I'm creating!! I only have about another stone to lose to be to my ideal weight Of 10 1/2 stone.
Thanks in advance and sorry for the essay! Any advice/ info much appreciated!

Hi, welcome to elite...your best bet is to read over the stickies at the top of this forum and explore a bit more in the (generally considered mens) diet section
both will give you a lot of info on diet including supplementation or protein with some opinions on flavors and some recipes as well :)

also one website I recommend that isn't on elite is leangains dot com because it spells out a different style of eating beyond the traditional bodybuilding diet of frequent meals

if after reading those areas you have somewhat more firm questions...fire away!

Although there are reports that say ECA contributes to muscle wasting, I don't believe you'll lose TOO much as long as you don't run it ridiculously long... When you cut, you risk losing SOME muscle. Just the name of the game. I honestly think you're fine though.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bodybuilding-supplements/eca-causes-muscle-wasting-487.html
^^ take a look at this discussion. Then, once you've read it, do the exact same thing I did to find that discussion and google your little heart out and find more info you're looking for

Top Bottom