x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Eating too far under tdee??

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Eating too far under tdee?? within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: My wife is trying to lose weight, she has successfully lost 15 pounds so far over about 3 months. Her losses became stagnant and This last month shes been eating 700-900 calories/day and working out/cycling 3 times a week. Still no progress. I told her her metabolism has probably slowed down and she’s retaining water and she should eat more. She started eating more these last 2 weeks and lost a pound. Does this sound like we’re on the right track and is this even the reason she stopped seeing

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Eating too far under tdee??

My wife is trying to lose weight, she has successfully lost 15 pounds so far over about 3 months. Her losses became stagnant and This last month shes been eating 700-900 calories/day and working out/cycling 3 times a week. Still no progress. I told her her metabolism has probably slowed down and she’s retaining water and she should eat more. She started eating more these last 2 weeks and lost a pound. Does this sound like we’re on the right track and is this even the reason she stopped seeing progress? Any feedback would be great thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Eating too far under tdee??

sigh. it is a constant war for me to preach to people to not follow these stupid calorie deficits. why? CAUSE THEY DON'T WORK PERIOD. guys keep arguing this with me on these forums but the science is on my side on this subject. these stupid diets are for people who are competing who need short term results ahead of a show or something, they are not suitable for 99.9% of the rest of us who just want to look good year round or lose fat etc. it is buffoonery for a lean person to preach to a fat person that they should 'eat in a deficit' for that reason.

when you eat in a calorie deficit like this you will crash your metabolism. so that is why your wife cannot lose anymore weight. think about how absurd it is to think that you just lose weight forever eating in a deficit, if that was true your wife would eventually weight nothing right?

fasting is the answer instead. when you fast your metabolism DOES NOT DROP, in fact it will actually increase! your body will attack fat stores. buy your wife my Ebook guide in my signature on fasting protocols and have her follow that instead of counting calories and she will shred up
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Quote Quote posted by MSiapin74 View Post
    My wife is trying to lose weight, she has successfully lost 15 pounds so far over about 3 months. Her losses became stagnant and This last month shes been eating 700-900 calories/day and working out/cycling 3 times a week. Still no progress. I told her her metabolism has probably slowed down and she’s retaining water and she should eat more. She started eating more these last 2 weeks and lost a pound. Does this sound like we’re on the right track and is this even the reason she stopped seeing progress? Any feedback would be great thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She cut too much too quick. Her body went into starvation mode and is holding onto everything. To keep from crashing her metabolism she needs to keep her defecit at no more than 500 calories per day. And then implement a refeed at maintenance calories every 10 to 14 days
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

You will always stall out when running a hard prolonged caloric deficit, since your body's metabolic rate will plummet as a survival mechanism. A much more conservative approach will help way more even if it doesn't give instant big results.

I dislike any post where she's not on here asking for herself.

Double up on the cardio
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.