Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating in deficit >?

speaker2

Would eating at a deficit with moderate exercise, 2x per week could I lose a significant amount of weight ??

all the lean guys on here will chime in that i am wrong and that eating in a deficit works for them. yeah because THEY ARE ALREADY LEAN and THEY HAVE BEEN LEAN A LONG TIME.

if you have been fat all your life eating in a deficit and exercising your balls off will yield temporary results, not long term. you can't fight homeostasis by just eating less and exercising more.. why do you think there are so many fat people in your gym who been there for a year and stay fat.

there are MANY FACTORS to burning fat and calories in/out is just 1 of many.

if you want to actually burn fat you have to change WHAT YOU EAT, WHEN YOU EAT, HOW OFTEN YOU EAT, etc. the IIFYM thing that you can eat fast food, donuts, and pizza and still lose weight as long as you 'hit your macros' is a ruse

Would eating at a deficit with moderate exercise, 2x per week could I lose a significant amount of weight ??

Some. But significant? Not as much as doing more exercise.

A defecit causes fat loss yes. Significant? It depends on the amount of defecit. And you also said moderate exercise.

More defecit and more exercise means increased expenditure and less intake. That's how fat loss works. Even though some people dont seem to understand it

Top Bottom