Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating before sleep

bad is a relative term

i can tell you this... it will affect your sleep negatively.

your body has to work to digest that food while you are trying to sleep, which is when your body goes into repair and detox mode. so not only are you hurting your sleep quality you are actually PREVENTING your body from doing what it needs to do while you sleep

so yeah based on that eating before bed is bad. and especially if you eat hard to digest foods

Not at all. I do it all the time. Eating carbs before bed will actually help you sleep because they raise serotonin levels.

I normally eat my biggest meal right before bed.

At the end of the day, when you eat doesn't matter. Its your total daily calorie intake at the end of each day that really matters

I try to eat something light an hour before bed because its in my fasting window. I feel better for the AM workouts when I eat before bed.

I've been eating on a 24 hr clock for years. I wake up and have egg whites then back to sleep. I've had excellent results doing so. I'm never hungry or full. I've found that the main thing is getting the food in.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Top Bottom