Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is DSpark good for women?

jameintendrai

My name is Kendra, and I am 25 years old. I trainfairly much and often in the gym, so I consider myself to be sportyand athletic. I want to give myself a boost in energy and training,and I see that many people say nice things about Dspark, but nobodysaid if it is good for women too. Can I take it, or since I am amwoman I need something else?

Yes, it works equally well for both girls and guys, so you can definitely use it before working out. My wife uses it all the time, and she likes that additional boost in energy and the pumps. So you can definitely use it - just start with a lower dosage of 1-2 tabs instead of the 3 tabs that men take. I am sure that you will like it a lot, since unlike stims it gives some raw energy, instead of the sort of hyperactivity you get from stims.

you need to take dspark with food otherwise it will upset your stomach

a quality pre workout meal should always be in your arsenal for energy. i love eating a sweet potato for long lasting energy.

This is absolutely correct. My stomach is not sensitive to anything. I can literally take all my supplements, even oral steroids on an empty stomach and not have issues. DSpark is the only thing that actually upsets my stomach if I do not take with food. It is a fantastic product though so definitely worth using. Just take 1-2 tabs before training with your meal. Eat something like egg whites and oatmeal. Lots of water too.

D-spark works just as effectively in females as it does in men. D-spark contains no hormones so it's safe to use by females or males.

The nicest thing about d-spark is that it doesn't contain any stimulants so you can use it even if you are training late at night and it won't effect sleep.

Top Bottom