Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DSpark for energy during period

Schulyer

My husband takes Dspark for energy on training, andhe says it works well for him for training. When I get the period, Ifeel very weak sometimes, like I have no strength to do anything. IfI take the Dspark, will it help me with energy? Tried to take it onceor twice, but it did not help me much. May be I should take more?Took 1 tablet eaach time.

The recommended dosage of d-spark is 3 tablets.

D-spark is a great pre-workout supplement that will increase cognitive function and the pump you get during your workout but it does not contain stimulants. D-spark won't give you the same energy buzz a cup of coffee will.

Try supplementing with evening primrose oil. The essential fatty acids in evening primrose oil help balance hormones.

Although DSpark is a nice pre workout supplement I do not think it is what you need.

I have heard this effect from plenty of women. I think that you can really only make sure you are eating a well balanced diet, drink lots of water, and maybe take a good multivitamin.

Unfortunately, DSpark won't help you here, as it is meant mostly to increase the pumps and give some strength during workout, but it will not help alleviate the lack of energy, which takes place due to blood loss and hormonal changes. Indeed, iron rich foods are great for women on period, and as you mentioned it yourself, liver is very good for raising RBC, so it will also be very helpful.

Top Bottom