Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drug testing @ natty figure shows

MsBeverlyHills

Im wondering if the testing @ natural shows would include ephedrine because the show is in Calif. where Im pretty sure ephedrine is still illegal.

so could someone be disqualifed for testing positive for ephedrine? and if yes, how long do you need to be off it to get it out or your system?

Well it depends on the rules of your organization......My natty org. has a list of banned substances + the time you need to be free of them (ie 2-3 years, etc)....and my org. (I think) now allows ephedrine since it's legal again, but I'm not sure....

My org states: "OCB events are 5 years drug-free unless otherwise specified on a contest’s entry form (some could be produced as lifetime natural for example)."

Most natty orgs. use a polygraph form of testing although some use the urine test.....

exactly what Jens said....

Get on the official website.....look at the banned substances.....pm me or google thw name and "half life" and we will know when to be off of them.

Of course, a polygraph is a different story

Top Bottom