Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drug/Supplement to increase fertility? (endometriosis)

I feel like RottenWillow is who you should be talking to about this. She's well-educated about biological type stuff. I'll get her over here.

Hey all,

(figured i'd have better luck in women's section)

Wife and I have been trying to get pregnant for 8months now, she was diagnosed with endometriosis last October and got surgery to get it removed. Fertility doctor said to try for 6 months and come back. We've been trying to get pregnant since, with no luck.

What supplement or drug do you recommend to use to increase fertility? I've read about HCG and HMG which we can both take, but i'm not sure what everyone's experience has been and what side effects you've encountered.

She's had 2 miscarriages early in our relationship (which I was actually thankful for then) so hoping for no side effects.

I would go with whatever the doctor recommends, and for her to take it under a doctor's supervision.

I would go with whatever the doctor recommends, and for her to take it under a doctor's supervision.

THIS, 100%. This is NOT something you want to do on your own. Consult a doctor for options and dosing, should that even be the route he recommends.

Top Bottom