Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dropping...... Dropping.... Yikes

Evil_Frisky

~Show Quality Bitch~
Platinum
I look like a freaking clown walking around in these clothes.. LOL

Bought a few outfits on Saturday and the damn 2's and 3's were way to big. I refused to buy smaller and waste my money so I now sport the Bozo look :worried:

Frisky said:
I look like a freaking clown walking around in these clothes.. LOL

Bought a few outfits on Saturday and the damn 2's and 3's were way to big. I refused to buy smaller and waste my money so I now sport the Bozo look :worried:

PICS!!

:lmao:

Yep - I'm doing the same thing.....

jenscats5 said:
PICS!!

:lmao:

Yep - I'm doing the same thing.....

I'll have cheffie take a few this week.

I am hoping it will be easier to drop this go round... I maintained the weight, all except some of the water and now i'm back down to 127 as of this am.. and I still haven't cut my water and have a few days left to go.

Legs are coming in better this go round.. but damn they feel small :worried: (not liking them)

Abs in also :)

I've maintained for two weeks and wow what stress this puts on your mind and body. I'm not a jolly Frisky this week or this past weekend. Crazy mood swings (soooooooooo NOT like me) tired, depressed and wanting to be alone. Chef is here helping me so much... and taking the mass of my moody ways.. poor thing.

All will be over soon and then heck... gonna do it all over again ;)

^^ Hang in there girlie......I'm feeling ya on the mood swings...hubby says I'm "unbearable" :lmao:

Miss -- check your PMs

jenscats5 said:
^^ Hang in there girlie......I'm feeling ya on the mood swings...hubby says I'm "unbearable" :lmao:

Miss -- check your PMs
Yea.. not too much longer

*ahem*

you can send them to us thru pm's yea missy!

hee hee

I hear ya Frisky I was the sae way getting ready for TO I was a real b*tch, oody as hell. You'll be ok soon :)

All I can say is dealing w/ the mental & emotional effects are part of the learnign to do competitions. "Fitness depression". Your body wasn't meant to go thru these types of changes.

However, I'm not so sure I woudln't trade you 3 back to back shows for 2 separated by 3 months. None of my clothes fit right now, I've got nice muscle shape under a pile of water and some fat -- which of course now accumulates along my back & stomach which it never used to do before. Its the middle of summer and I'm totally not focused on being in swim suit shape as there is no ocean for 5 hrs in any direction and I'm back on my 2xcardio / day - train at 5 am - getting 4 hrs of sleep thing again. And still have 11 weeks to go. Much harder to focus on the goal and its my bday next week, I'm up visiting family this week - who I haven't seen since Xmas and generally haven't had a fun vacation in as many months. Blah.

"Fitness" has its challenges don't it?

Top Bottom