Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drinking water for weight loss

Cristine Ford

does it really help to burn calories drinking 6 glasses of water a day boys? I'm afraid this turn into a double edge sword and I end up getting water weight, thank you.

When you drink water at room temperature, your body needs to heat it up to body temperature (36 C) which causes a small increase in metabolism. That being said, the increase in metabolism is pretty much negligible.

However, drinking plenty of water throughout the day is one of the simplest and easiest thing you can do to increase your health. It will actually PREVENT water retention. Not cause it

Drinking enough water daily is super important and alot of people dont even drink water which still shocks me! If you cut sugar completely from liquids and drink only water you will lose weight.

Being hydrated is extremely important and I bet most of us are dehydrated most of the day. It takes time but you really need to drink a minimum of 3-4 litres per day. Your body needs water for everything to be functioning properly.

Top Bottom