Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking instead of injecting...

*catt*

I've read many posts about how someone can drink their injectables instead of injecting them.

I find this to be quite clever and is perfect for the person who is afraid of the needle.

My question is, if I were to drink 1 cc of SAID-INJECTABLE, how much water should be used? 1 cup? less or more?

Thanks in advance!

The only injectable you can "drink" is winny. If you try this, make sure you take a smaller dose more frequently (in other words divide your 1cc up into several small doses spread throughout the period you would normally inject it). This will be easier on your liver, reduce side effects and give you a better result. Otherwise you should inject it.

Thank you so much! I was telling my hubby about being able to drink Winny and he wanted to know if he could do it for Cypionate.

Thanks a bunch!

The only test that can be taken orally is methyl-test and it is pretty much useless as an anabolic.

W6

Is it possible for someone to list all of the injectables that are able to be taken orally?@! :spit:

I have to admit, I am one of the chickens that is afraid of needles and am thinking of dipping into the world of gear..........

Thanks for anyone's advice.

diami03 said:
Is it possible for someone to list all of the injectables that are able to be taken orally?@! :spit:

I have to admit, I am one of the chickens that is afraid of needles and am thinking of dipping into the world of gear..........

Thanks for anyone's advice.

As far as I know, winny is the only one injectable that can be drunk (as previously mentioned). All others will be broken down in the belly before they can be used. But I could be wrong.

There are several pills that are good for women who want to enter the "dark side" without the shots. Such as, Anavar/Oxandrolone, Primo/Primobolan, Winny/Winstrol/Stanazolol. You can do a search for any of those and limit it to the Women's Board and you'll get tons of info.

Top Bottom