Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doses Winny/test Prop

dmk777

Queen of EF :)
Ok chaps I know some ya have been following my progress through the 5x5 and thanks for that ! Now this week I found it hard and it's only going to get harder from now and as determined as I am I don't want to fail, So last week I started my cycle of test p/winny again I started at 10mg winny 10mg tesp 3x per week before training now Im thinking I started too low as I already took bigger doses last time so I asked some advice of my supplier today who pointed me in the direction of 1/2 a mil of each 3x per week would anyone have any opinions they'd like to share with me on this I really do wan't to run the 5x5 til the end im at 8 weeks now ,

Cheers EFers!:D

What are your goals from you cycle?
I'm 243 and fairly lean at 6'3". I still grow like a weed on 200mgs/week of test. 200mgs/week is double the max that Doctors give men for Hormone Replacement Therapy.
*Legit doctors.
If your Prop is 100mgs/ml that would put you at 150mgs/week. 150% of what could be prescibed to men. That means you will really want to keep an eye out for side effects.

The half life of winny is short too, I think, so you could probably do 5-10 mgs per day. Seems like I read that it's out of the system in 12 hours. Not that you want to be pinning every day though. I'm not sure on the prop....you could pm QT...she would probably know.

What are your goals from you cycle?
I'm 243 and fairly lean at 6'3". I still grow like a weed on 200mgs/week of test. 200mgs/week is double the max that Doctors give men for Hormone Replacement Therapy.
*Legit doctors.
If your Prop is 100mgs/ml that would put you at 150mgs/week. 150% of what could be prescibed to men. That means you will really want to keep an eye out for side effects.

Hey there!My goals are to get as big and strong as possible and to make it through the 5x5 to the end :D yeah now that you mention it I forgot the test is 100mg the winny is 50mg so maybe if I take 25mg winny 3x per week and 20 mg test 3x per week.

Oh then again was CG mentioned the life of winny is short so would it be better daily or would on training days be appropriate .

Last edited:
The half life of winny is short too, I think, so you could probably do 5-10 mgs per day. Seems like I read that it's out of the system in 12 hours. Not that you want to be pinning every day though. I'm not sure on the prop....you could pm QT...she would probably know.

Thanks CG I will pm QT :D

Hey there!My goals are to get as big and strong as possible and to make it through the 5x5 to the end :D yeah now that you mention it I forgot the test is 100mg the winny is 50mg so maybe if I take 25mg winny 3x per week and 20 mg test 3x per week.

Oh then again was CG mentioned the life of winny is short so would it be better daily or would on training days be appropriate .

For the winny are you injecting or taking orals?

Oral half life (liquid or pill) approx: 9 hours
Inject: 24 - 48 hours

Hey Slat! The winny is injectable .

Are you drinking or injecting? I would just drink it but 5 mg everday as slat stated half life is 9 hours.

I have never tried prop so Slats advice on the prop is what I would follow.

I wouldn't up your dose wait gear builds up over time and then you might have sides. Best bet is slow and cautious especially when mixing compounds.

Hi thanks for getting back to me Qt.
I'm injecting both.
Test p I done a 6 wk cycle but stopped as my training changed 2 5x5 an the early days of 5x5 are not so heavy so I decided to wait until the weight got challenging .

Thank you

Donna

Top Bottom