Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosage for women

LucyGorken123

[FONT=&quot]Hi there,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Looking for some advice ...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Looking to gain muscle, get lean ... train 6 days a week, 1 day off, for 2-3 hours per day ... [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Recently been taking Winny, 3 x 10mg per day, for the 6 days i train, day off on a sunday ... [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Been looking into getting Anavar as I heard it is more affective than winny, and looking for some hints & tips ... the Anavar i have are in 50mg tabs, i'm assuming I'm going to need to break these up as this dosage is too high for women? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]any advice welcome[/FONT]

I would be very careful with the winnie as well. 30mg per day is pretty high for a female, and I would definitely keep a close watch for any signs of virilization. Between 10 to 20mg is probably all I would ever recommend. Additionally, I would recommend you take it everyday while you are on cycle, not just your training days. As far as anavar goes, I would not say that it is more effective than winnie, however it is certainly milder in side effects and hepatoxicity than winstrol, which does allow you to run it off a longer period of time. Anavar is of course, substantially more expensive though. You definitely do not want to run anavar at 50mg, as that is a full male dosage, and again puts you in danger of irreversible virilization. Ideally, you would start at 10mg per day to see how you react, and eventually up to 20mg or so per day if tolerate it well. Again, you should take it everyday while on cycle, not just training days. As a side note, I would not suggest going from running winstrol to running anavar without taking a break at least as long as you were running the winstrol to allow time for your liver and organs to heal.

Personally I would not recommend going above 10mg a day. Also keep in mind that you need to use something to protect your organs if you plan on running it.

Top Bottom