Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosage of Andarine for a woman starting

lissa6

Hi,

In my searches for research I have found your forums! Thank you, they have been very informational and inspiring! I want to start a cycle of Andarine and I have not found too much info on it for women. I have never done a cycle before so I am starting blind! I see so much info on 5 days on 2 days off but that looks like with higher doses. I see women starting to take only 15-20mg a day for 8 weeks. Is that more accurate? Also is this the only one you use from the sarms or do you guys use other ones at the same time? I need to loose body fat!

A little background on me: I am 38 years old, 5'4", 140 lbs 38%BF. I work out 6 days a week and eat healthy. I can not seem to lower my BF, In fact my weight keeps getting higher and higher. I am usually 120 lbs (but i didn't have muscle). I have been training hard for over 2 years and finally have muscle but too much fat with it. I have ulceric colitis and have been scared to try anything. I am hoping that this will help me get a jumpstart without any side effects in that area.

I would love to read your input on what I should be doing and I appreciate any help you can offer!

Thank you so much!

The recommended dosage of Andarine (S4) for both males and females is 50mg/day.

Since you have never used S4 before, I would start with 1/2 the recommended dosage and use the S4 at 25mg/day per day for 8 weeks. That way you will only need to order 1 vial to last you the full 8 weeks.

You want to use the S4 to maintain stable blood hormone levels. I would stack the S4 with cardarine and ostarine and run the triple stack.
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

Like this

Weeks 1 -8
S4 - 25mg/day
cardarine - 10mg/day
ostarine - 25mg/day

Weeks 9 -12
HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day

At those dosages you will just need 1 vial of ostarine, S4 and cardarine.

Top Bottom