Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DON'T click here!! (re: PB)

jenscats5 said:
I know I know - I'm EVIL!! Evil I tell you!! But I couldn't help myself.....I'm sending my husband in a search for the Cinn. Raisin flavor.... :p

http://www.ilovepeanutbutter.com/store/index.cfm
Ohh they have that at Kroger.. C it all the time.
I just get my ANPB, put it in a bowl, stir in 10 packets of splenda per jar, and then add in cinnamon. I suppose you could add in raisins too?!?!
Then I take 1T of the stuff and put it in ice cube trays and freeze it. Then you just act like you are breaking ice out of the tray by twisting it.. and you have 1T PB servings at your convenience ;)

treilin said:
I just get my ANPB, put it in a bowl, stir in 10 packets of splenda per jar, and then add in cinnamon. I suppose you could add in raisins too?!?!
Then I take 1T of the stuff and put it in ice cube trays and freeze it. Then you just act like you are breaking ice out of the tray by twisting it.. and you have 1T PB servings at your convenience ;)

Sheesh!!!!! We don't have *anything* good here!! Hmpf!! Everyone has this stuff but me.....Hmpf!!

jenscats5 said:
Sheesh!!!!! We don't have *anything* good here!! Hmpf!! Everyone has this stuff but me.....Hmpf!!
Ehhh it's just a jar to get you into trouble. I refuse to try it and get addicted. Stick with making it...

jenscats5 said:
They have this at Giant stores & Whole Foods, Jens. I know Whole Foods is a trek for you, but do you have a Giant nearby?

Roonytunes said:
They have this at Giant stores & Whole Foods, Jens. I know Whole Foods is a trek for you, but do you have a Giant nearby?

Closest Giant is in Exton......

treilin said:

holy cow, that's a good idea. :D

wow.

treilin said:
Just make sure you have an adult close by to run the food processor Jens ;)
Treil are you being silly? Or just teasing me...It was a good recipe for your neice and nephews...C'mon give me a break!
:artist:

Top Bottom