Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does working chest reduce your breast size?

I like your new avatar Slinky.... but I like your old one better. (OR is that you in the new one - it looks like a computer-graphic cartoon?)

Heh, just thought it was time to "retire" the other one. I'm checking out my options....and that is me.

Computer graphic cartoon?

i personally love the way my chest looks now than it did 2 years ago. Through dieting and weight training I got a little smaller but i love how tight and defined my chest looks when i'm wearing something low cut.
dont be afraid to work the chest girl!! you will love the way you look!!

Ok, holy shit! I definitely like the new one better then :). It just kinda looked like something some hornball graphic artist would draw - better than "real" girls look. Incredible.

ok....my .02-- increasing your pecs doesnt reduce your cup size-- but going from a 32B to a 36B-- (because youve increased your chest width by bench pressing) does make your boobs look smaller...

MsBH is correct. The bigger the lats become, the smaller the boobs look even if bodyfat doesn't change.

I was just thinking of New@ years ago as a Hooters model. She looked like she was all boobs only because she made a toothpick look like a 60 yr oak tree. Now the same boobs look smaller on a much bigger frame.

All about perspective.

W6

I remember a Flex from the '80's where Franco Columbu was insisting that pec work would atrohy a women's breasts. I read that in maybe '93 when I was 10 and of course believed every word. (hey if Franco says it....) I decided to never do a bench press as long as I lived. The horse*** W6 referred to I believe is more often than not popularized by "expert" pro BB doing their "as told to" articles in mags.

A personal anecdote for what its worth, which isnt much. I started lifting 9 months ago at age 19 years 8 months. I was a full C, nearly D. My 1RM bench was a shaky 85lbs. I did 135lbs last saturday with nice control, minimum back arch. I'm still a C. Personally I kinda wish it did shrink the boobs.

Top Bottom