Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does women tell you your to big?

Geez, the only time I'm told I'm too big is like "oh my god, you're huge".,.....typically followed by a squeal of content....but that's just me.

Yeah, I hear that a lot................." I'm sorry, I can't sleep with you. Your muscles are just way too big." :p ( As she's simultaneously running her finger in between each one of your abs, tracing your stomach like a roadmap. )

Let's be realistic. Girls only front with small guys and say they don't like that shit to make the skinny dudes feel better, that's all.

bigmofo said:
i find that most women don't really care if you're big or not, as long as you have good spelling and proper english.
BIGMOFO

My sentiments exactly. Women will forego the stereotypical belief that you are an unintelligent meathead if you can display that you not only have more muscle than the average man, but also more brains.

my wife wakes up at night to tell me how much she loves my muscles... I'm still natural... Fuck spelling, fuck manors... I've got big dick that's all to it... It's quite simple, gentlemen... BIG DICK... Yap...

DiaBOLic86 said:
Chicks always say they don't want big guys. Well, I go to parties and the ripped guys are usually doing pretty well with the ladies. When It comes right down to it, chicks would rather be rubbing up against a 200+ lb stud in the sack then up against an average joe with nothing much to show for muscles.

WORD!

Whoops said:

After that i was sittign at a table with another guy, he said:
Lets sit here and the chicks will come by itself....
And two other 18 year olds nice looking women came to my asking for a light, i gave them what they want.
And she siad:
"I like guys with big muscles, my girlfriend is staying at my place tonight, do you mind?"
I was thinking, two girls?! wow, this is awesome.
I said: Of course i dont mind, i would like to come, but since i'm here with a friend of mine, i cant come, i have to drive him home.
She: Heres my number blablabla, call me for an appointment
While she was feeling my sixpack, and the otherone was pulling on my strings that were attached to my short.

you are crazy, you should have given your friend money for a cab ride homeor something, any friend of mine would have understood that i was going to go home with 2 girls and not him, its all good though...lol

Top Bottom