Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does my butt look big in this....

bluey2u

sessa said:
WOW< what do you do for your quads?

Did legs yesterday:

Sets = 12,10,8,6 reps, increasing the weight each time

Leg extensions (warm up)
Plie Squats
Normal Squats (heels raised on a block)
More Leg Extensions (Heavy)

I always have a plie movement in there as I want to bring out my legs so my butt looks smaller.

Q - My butt used to be pretty big and flat now I'm convinced its even bigger and rounder. What is that about?

I actually want a little pert buttom that looks cute in red hot pants. ANY advise, magic creams or potions would be fab. In all seriousness its a question I'm often asked so thought why not ask it here.

drsketch said:
I was totally thinking there would be pics in here. :p

Yeah!

Im confused too??

You want your butt to look like that photo?

About 6-7 months ago I noticed that I had started getting a bit of office ass- it wasnt completely flat, but it was larger & not as "perky" as it should be-

When I broke up w/ one of my ex's he harshly commented that I had a fat ass & it really left me feeling insecure about it...So I DID WORK!!!!!

Lunges/ Squats/ Deadlifts/ Mule Kicks/ Ab-Adductors.... Throw the elliptical on a massive ramp, HUGE incline on the treadmill/ even the occasional cheeck clenching @ my desk.. and low & behold- my ass is probably my best ASS-et now!
Now, it did get bigger- rounder, but with that, but thats all good things, IMO.
The muscle will grow- and if you want your bum to look like the photo you posted- YOU WANT it to grow!! :heart:

Reactions: bw1
localgirl said:
Im confused too??

You want your butt to look like that photo?

About 6-7 months ago I noticed that I had started getting a bit of office ass- it wasnt completely flat, but it was larger & not as "perky" as it should be-

When I broke up w/ one of my ex's he harshly commented that I had a fat ass & it really left me feeling insecure about it...So I DID WORK!!!!!

Lunges/ Squats/ Deadlifts/ Mule Kicks/ Ab-Adductors.... Throw the elliptical on a massive ramp, HUGE incline on the treadmill/ even the occasional cheeck clenching @ my desk.. and low & behold- my ass is probably my best ASS-et now!
Now, it did get bigger- rounder, but with that, but thats all good things, IMO.
The muscle will grow- and if you want your bum to look like the photo you posted- YOU WANT it to grow!! :heart:

definatly if you want to tighten up that area. i've been doing this for the past weeks and butt is definatly harder, don't mind my avi hun, booty is a lot firmer now!!!! so go for it!!!lol:heart:

localgirl said:

A growing butt....interesting concept........not sure I signed up for that, makes me feel over weight if that makes sense.

To avoid getting hung up on what the scales say I gauge myself on how my clothes fit and I'm sure the butt on my trousers is getting tighter, the waist is tighter cause the butt is tighter and then the trousers are shorter cause the butt is tighter. (please say I'm not alone here - maybe its something in the water there, dunno)

So if it is the muscle growing, how do I know when its grown enough so my butt does not look HUGE? Then how do I condition/tone it to perfection? or do I need to lose the fluff, full stop, to see results.

(hope this makes sense)

Top Bottom