Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does creatine work for women?

jennifer778

Anyone have any suggestions about supplements for getting bulkier (muscles)? The guy at the Vitamin Shoppe suggested that I add creatine to my list. Any suggestions? Looking to get lean but build muscles. Thanks ladies!!

Yes it will work. But I wouldn't suggest it due to the fact that it may increase or cause bloating. Women's bodies handle extra water quite different than men.
<--Not a Lady :)

Yes. There are now some creatine supplements made specifically for women. They have had good success with the Femme Advantage Creatine Serum made by MMUSA. The serum has additional supplements mixed in with the creatine that relieve bloating and water retention. Again, on a personal note we learned about the Femme Advantage at the Femme FAQ page.

Sent from my iPhone punk!

Thanks BB! I appreciate it. The creatine that was suggested to me was in a pill form Kre-Alkalyn 1500...did some research and it is supposed to give you results without the bloating. Have you heard about it? Is creatine the way to go or is there something better, more potent? thanks for your help. jen

Anyone have any suggestions about supplements for getting bulkier (muscles)? The guy at the Vitamin Shoppe suggested that I add creatine to my list. Any suggestions? Looking to get lean but build muscles. Thanks ladies!!

Hey Jen I use creatine every day I see and feel the difference when I take a week off ever 8th week.
I use powder form monohydrate.
I have in the past paid over the odds for kreafem which is supposed to be better for us females but to tell you the truth I didn't think much of it!

You could always try it for s couple weeks and if it's no good for you it's safe just to stop some people say it gives them stomach cramps it did for me first couple days but now it only does good!!

Hey Deej..Thanks for the post. Is the Femme FAQ page on this forum? Sorry I'm new to the group..joined yesterday so still learning. thanks for your post.

Thanks Donna!! You've been a huge help for me over the past few days and I appreciate it! What kind of results do you see with creatine? So, is there a reason you take a week off every 8th week? Think powder will probably be more beneficial than pills? Sorry so many questions!! Told ya, Im eager! thanks again.

Hey Jen I use creatine every day I see and feel the difference when I take a week off ever 8th week.
I use powder form monohydrate.
I have in the past paid over the odds for kreafem which is supposed to be better for us females but to tell you the truth I didn't think much of it!

You could always try it for s couple weeks and if it's no good for you it's safe just to stop some people say it gives them stomach cramps it did for me first couple days but now it only does good!!

Thanks Donna!! You've been a huge help for me over the past few days and I appreciate it! What kind of results do you see with creatine? So, is there a reason you take a week off every 8th week? Think powder will probably be more beneficial than pills? Sorry so many questions!! Told ya, Im eager! thanks again.

Glad to be a help It makes a change it's normally me full of ?'s lol.
Within the first couple weeks of taking creatine I started to notice my muscle felt more full and noticeably a more pumped feeling.
It's known for giving you water retention but I've never noticed it to be too bad.
It's great for workout as it can push you for that extra set or extra couple lbs and therefore see faster results.
The creatine I take says take a one week break every 8th week but others could be different .
I order all my sups from myprotein.com great gear great prices. Not sure if there world wide though.

Donna
Ps the good thing wiv the powder y can add to shakes wivout tainting tge taste. And also it's cheaper.

Top Bottom