Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does creatine work for women?

Thanks woman!! You're the best! I wonder if I'm drinking enough water. I did read that that might cause problems. Maybe if the headaches don't stop I'll try a different brand or switch from the kre-alkaline (however it's spelled) to mono.
Thanks again. You gals have me more knowledgeable over the past few days than I have been over the past year. Thanks chic!

Wey thank you!! Lol. Glad to help. Tbh I think you'll be fine once your body gets used to it. If not yeah you could change to no monohydrate.
I like your enthusiasm lol

Donna.

Anyone get headaches taking creatine? Started taking kre-alkalyn (pill form) for two days now and have a bumpin headache. Is that normal? Does your body eventually get used to it or should I try another brand? Increase water intake?
Am going to just keep going with it (unless I hear that headaches aren't common) for at least few weeks (or until I can't stand the headache any longer!!)

When I first took creatine I followed the "recommended dosage" and had bad headaches and diarrhea. Needless to say I was dehydrated. Since then I have used it here and there with mixed results. It is most effective for me when I take 1/2 the recommended dosage, eat healthy to gain, drink plenty of water and lift hard. It seems to give me more energy and strength but it still makes me gassy and a little bloated.

Rebecca D

When I first took creatine I followed the "recommended dosage" and had bad headaches and diarrhea. Needless to say I was dehydrated. Since then I have used it here and there with mixed results. It is most effective for me when I take 1/2 the recommended dosage, eat healthy to gain, drink plenty of water and lift hard. It seems to give me more energy and strength but it still makes me gassy and a little bloated.

Rebecca D

When you use are you using the creatine are you using the powder? I'm using a pill so maybe I should switch to the powder so I can have more control over dosage. I've only been taking 1 pill a day for several days. Recommended dosage is 2 or 3 pills several times a day.

Currently I am not using creatine. When I have used it I just use a powder and put about 1/2 scoop in my water bottle and drink while I workout. The important thing for me is that I am eating right and drinking plenty of water. (I would think one cap would not be too much). The biggest plus for me is I feel my muscles have more energy.

RD

Thanks woman!! You're the best! I wonder if I'm drinking enough water. I did read that that might cause problems. Maybe if the headaches don't stop I'll try a different brand or switch from the kre-alkaline (however it's spelled) to mono.
Thanks again. You gals have me more knowledgeable over the past few days than I have been over the past year. Thanks chic!

Hi Jen. Have your headaches eased any?

Hi Jen. Have your headaches eased any?

No but I had to stop taking them. The last day I took the kre-alkaline pill was last Sunday. By the end of the day I had such a headache that I couldn't see straight. I spent Sunday nite with a pillow over my face in the dark. I haven't taken one since and haven't had any headaches. Sucks, huh?
Any suggestions? I'd really like to get on some creatine because I really think it'd make a difference. Well I wanted it to make a difference. Maybe that's a better way to put it.

I haven't given up. I saw on Psizzle's thread that she was using the power chews. Anyone tried those? They are expensive!! Figured I'd ask. May just try the powder.

No but I had to stop taking them. The last day I took the kre-alkaline pill was last Sunday. By the end of the day I had such a headache that I couldn't see straight. I spent Sunday nite with a pillow over my face in the dark. I haven't taken one since and haven't had any headaches. Sucks, huh?
Any suggestions? I'd really like to get on some creatine because I really think it'd make a difference. Well I wanted it to make a difference. Maybe that's a better way to put it.

I haven't given up. I saw on Psizzle's thread that she was using the power chews. Anyone tried those? They are expensive!! Figured I'd ask. May just try the powder.

Really good god it must of been the creative chic!

Well I've never tried the power chews as it's not east to get them in the uk .

May b you could buy a small pouch of monohydrate powder there only bout £6 ova here then try that it may be better than the otha.

Glad your feeling betta tho.

Donna

it surely does
you will achieve a double chin in no timne!
if you think its quite easy to lose it then guess again

creating = water retention

it surely does
you will achieve a double chin in no timne!
if you think its quite easy to lose it then guess again

creating = water retention

Lol I have no double chin and neither do any of the other girls I know and if I ain't got one over four years I doubt I will be anytime soon !!

Top Bottom