Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone ever just get tired of eating!

To tell you the truth, NO.
I do get tired of cooking and washing dishes.
IF I COULD EAT ANYTHING AND MAINTAIN A GORGEOUS BODY...I WOULD.
So I eat 1280-1300 cals a day trying to keep inside the 40/30/30 macros.
I get tired of resisiting empty cals, I get tired of being so vain, I get tired of being a slave.
But at the end IT SEEMS worth it.
I am not getting any younger, so it's a personal thing with gravity, and mirrors.
Marilyn Monroe should be happy She young.
Have a wonderful night.

florencia said:
I get tired of resisiting empty cals, I get tired of being so vain, I get tired of being a slave.
I am not getting any younger, so it's a personal thing with gravity, and mirrors.
Have a wonderful night.
That is too funny! I just had a chance to view your gallery (I'm assuming it was you). If it was, I'd just like to compliment you. You look wonderful. I was wondering about your caloric intake (why so low), but I noted your weight and figured out why. As for egg whites, any suggestions as to how in the world I can incorporate them without puking???? The only way I've managed to get a few down without absoultely dying is by eating them boiled, and chased with a ton of water :). As an omelet without a single yoke is "heart-wrenching" !!

Do I get tired of eating? as if. I live for food. lolol :D The only reason I have so much muscle is because I can get away with eating more and still not get fat. Funny how that works...

skyesthelimit03 said:
I am new to this site and have gained so much valuable information that it is unbelievable. I am highly motivated to regaining my body and have lost 10 pounds over the past 2 1/2 weeks. Having said that, I am committed to eating 5-6 small meals a day, but I must admit, late in the day I am full of water and the previous small meals that I get tired or eating :(. Here's what my meals look like after my 5:00 a.m. cardio session on an average 4 to 5 day workout week.

7:00 a.m. Oatmeal and eggwhites (will be trading in egg whites for something different. I just about puke everytime I have them without at least 1 yoke per 3 eaggs)

10:00 a.m. Chicken Breast, veggie, small baked potatoe

1:00 p.m. - Sirloin Burger or Turkey Burger or Chicken breast, small salad (balsamic vinegette dressing), 1/2 cup sweet potatoes

4:00 - can tuna fish (in water), veggies or salad.

6:00 p.m. post work out shake (42 grams protein) with 1 cup 1/2 skim milk (following 4:45 p.m. weight training session).

8:00 p.m. HERE, I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER BITE OF ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!!

Therefore, my last meal is the PWS. At 165 pound now and trying to hit 140 pounds (along with reducing body fat particularly), I am really trying to maintain at least 1600 calories so as to not go into starvatin mode. But I swear, I seem to hit just at 1300 or so and feel like I could just pass out from eating. What is going on?????????? Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong???

Just remember your diet should be something you can live with indefinitely. A "special" list of foods you suffer through for x number of weeks in order to reach your bf goal is not a good idea. People often approach fatloss diets like it's a medication rx that have to take for a while, then joyfully discontinue. It's food though...its something you'll need for the rest of your life. Plan a diet that offers you foods you can enjoy and look forward to, as well as help you meet your fitness/appearance goals. :)

florencia said:
Have a wonderful night.

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I thought we were talk foods that were good to eat.

Not the stuff we'd regret in the morning... :p :p :p :p

Damn gravity.
Hmmph.

RottenWillow said:
Just remember your diet should be something you can live with indefinitely. A "special" list of foods you suffer through for x number of weeks in order to reach your bf goal is not a good idea. People often approach fatloss diets like it's a medication rx that have to take for a while, then joyfully discontinue. It's food though...its something you'll need for the rest of your life. Plan a diet that offers you foods you can enjoy and look forward to, as well as help you meet your fitness/appearance goals. :)

I agree!! Check out the Recipe Thread! also - there are a bunch of healthy recipes there that should be quick, easy & tasty!

skyesthelimit03 said:
That is too funny! I just had a chance to view your gallery (I'm assuming it was you). If it was, I'd just like to compliment you. You look wonderful. I was wondering about your caloric intake (why so low), but I noted your weight and figured out why. As for egg whites, any suggestions as to how in the world I can incorporate them without puking???? The only way I've managed to get a few down without absoultely dying is by eating them boiled, and chased with a ton of water :). As an omelet without a single yoke is "heart-wrenching" !!
ThANks It IS me...LOL
Egg whites I eat them like an omlett, and abit of salt...not scrambled.

RottenWillow said:

Umm, you're right. I've been reading so much and attemting to incorporate the "customary" diet of most, and was feeling a bit like I was taking medicine when eating some foods. As such, I think I was feeling like it was a state of emergency! I'm proud to say that even at my now 166 pounds (lost 3 based on my scale yesterday) I still have managed to maintain an aweful lot of muscle I gained over the years of "working out". Now, my focus is on tighening up after baby, boobs, and just plain lazy

skyesthelimit03 said:
I'm proud to say that even at my now 166 pounds (lost 3 based on my scale yesterday) I still have managed to maintain an aweful lot of muscle I gained over the years of "working out".

Rock on. Good for you.

Over the next week or so take some time to compose a diet you can really see yourself being comfortable with permanently. Remember your diet cant ever change radically from your current one without your body composition also changing for the worse, so your maintenance diet will need to be pretty close to what your eating now in terms of total calories.

Top Bottom