Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you tink women PREFER the lean look OR the bulky look?

IronLion said:
different strokes for different folks

EXACTLY!! There is no ONE bodytype that most girls perfer. Some girls like the big lean guys other girls like the big guys with higher bf like 12-18%. Other chicks dig the mens health looking guys. Just depends on the girl, don't bodybuild for women do it for yourself.

I think most of women prefer that muscular but very ripped body; not so big and with a little bit of bf. I always hear girls saying "why always the most beautiful men are gays". So that "model type" is what they like. Of course other girls prefer big boys and other skinny boys but most of them stick with the model type.

Far more inquiries when just lean and in shape than just big. Proportion and health are going to be the key.

My girl likes it when I am big, but with some shape. She doesn't really like it when I get bloated...so liquidex all the way!!!

i agree that they like the model look. I think a lot of girls feel threatened by the HUGE MF's. Most of the girls i've talked said it's disgusting and fake......but what they know:p

they like tall skinny guys basically. women are pretty stupid on a base level when it comes to that. :D

Top Bottom