Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you prefer training alone or with a trainer?

hyasong

I wanted to see what people prefer doing ? I like having a personal trainer cause they help me with correct form.

to be a personal trainer you have to pass a test that any retard can pass.. (not being mean but it is the truth sorry) I've read these personal training books and they are as cookie cutter and bland as taking a high school health class taught by an obese teacher who is 35% body fat.

so my point is you are best off learning to train by watching guys who know what they are doing, not from a PT

and also youtube isn't the best place to learn either. most of those guys have no clue what they are doing

the problem with social media is it gives idiots a platform to put out bad information. these people don't know the difference between a bench press and bench warrant. they can't get a normal job so they put up youtube vids for a living (jason blaha and jerry ward as an example)

I don't trust these personal trainers. I hate to say this because I don't consider myself as a some sort of expert by no means but honestly the stuff I've seen many of them promote is just...well let's just say I don't agree with all of that.

Top Bottom