Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you need Gear to get the bodu that men desire and women admire ?!?!?!

cbeaks said:

I have been trying to figure out how to post pics. I had my buddy take a few on his digital camera but we couldn't figure out how to post them. The 2% bodyfat that I mentioned was taken by my contest trainer who is known as one of the best in the industry and has been doing it for about 20 years or so. It was done using calipers and I know that isn't the best way. I just like to check my bodyfat from time to time to make sure that I am improving and use the same method and person to check it so I know there is a consistency. - cbeaks

No 2% with calipers that you can measure accurately! Calipers are unreliable at such low BF levels! Electrodes about the same!That's not to say you were or are at 2% Had the same problem went in the "Tank" and I was at 4%! And even the "Tank" has a little room for error! The only sure 100% method is measuring a fresh Corpse of it's bodyfat! But the death part sorta sucks!

As far as the topic No! The bigger I got they more funny looks I recieved! I think 5'10-6'1 175-200 lbs at 6% is the upper range for woman! Adjust height adjust accordingly! But who the fuck cares what they think uless your not getting Pussy!

i think it all depends on your attitude and the way you talk to a girl, but the big thing w/ women is that you have to be lean, they don't care if your skinny and lean or muscly and lean, they just want you to be lean

some chicks dig fat dudes.....others like muscles and some like little pencil neck faggots, depends on the girl

Hilarious!

Am I the only one who noticed that Ripper reversed the verbs "desire" and "admire" from the way they usually are? It turns the phrase gay, as it were.

If he intended it as a joke, it's mighty clever! :D

id say the only thing the chicks in my town are looking for goes in the order of:
#1. without question MONEY. the fat ugly bastards that spend lots of cash get the hottest ho's around here.
#2. drugs. this town sucks so much for young people, the dumb whores here like to get wasted to forget about it all.
#3 skinny little punk bastards that weigh less than their damn girl does, with oversized jeans falling off ass, and backwards cap, and a wife-beater thinking their "hard" and from the "streets"

why??? i ask that everyday

Top Bottom