Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do You Have an Eating Disorder? If You Are a Dedicated Bodybuilder, Some Shrinks Thin

spatterson said:
Maybe you're pregnant.

:angel:

I WISH....then I would have an excuse for this tummy....

:angel:

Last edited:
spatterson said:

Mmmm...pizza with MOUNDS AND MOUNDS of feta cheese and mushrooms.

...and maybe some Greek Olives...hows that for a craving...maybe you are right.

Daisy_Girl said:
LIke most said, obsessive can be good or bad. Obsessive (about anything) is bad when it negatively affects your job, relationships, family, friends on a regular basis. Not just missing an event here and there. But a consistant, habitual behavior. Obsessive is good if it keeps you motivated, on track and headed toward your goals. To me, nothing is worth losing my family over.

Working out has always taken priority - friends and significant others have always known that. But I do make exceptions seomtimes - important events, special occasions etc. But I PLAN for those things and do damage control. Last minute events don't usually happen with me - I'm a planning kind of girl, don't like surprises, I like structure. :) Luckily, my BF is just as involved in working out as I am.

Exactly!!

LMAO
I mean... now we have a disorder when we dont get our asses fat and get heart conditions early in life?
Who do the bloody nerds think they are and since when is anything the masses dont do a disorder?

its a fact that natural lifters and lifters who use AS mildly and intelligently live longer and healthier lives than those who dont. still we have a disorder?

Sure it takes some sacrifices, but arent we free to make those? dont people make sacrifices that wouldn`t seem logical to others all the time and they get to without people whining, or are even admired for them?

This makes me very angry, honestly. and im just a beginner. this doesn`t hit heart as much as it probably does it many others.

I read this yesterday at M&F mag, by Nasser El Sonbaty and describes how BB it is more self-disciple and work... than other perspectives....

"I don't go out with my friend to the bar and drink... this is something I'm willing to sacrifice in order to achieve my goals. If you want to be the best at what you do, you have to sacrifice having fun somtimes. This isn't to say that I don't enjoy what I do, because I like my job.
In a sport where every once of fat and each hint of asymmetry are commented on, a dedicated bodybuilder has no choice but to stay focused. In bodybuilding, the luxury of having an off day and redeeming yourself a week later or even the next night, is unheard of. In a major event, one mistake means you're left waiting for the next year.
In other sports you have teammates to rely on, but in bodybuilding you have nobody to blame but yourself. there's no team doctor or psychologist to consult. Bodybuilding require more self-discipline that any other sport or occupation.
Even amateurs competing on a lower level are sacrificing just like me. The ones who make it not only have the greatest physical potential, but the work ethic to match."

Top Bottom