Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do women take estrogen blockers?

Yes, women use it.

But... It's worth only if you're going to compete.
The consequences for the use of AI and SERMS, sometimes during the clycle and mostly off cycle can be disastrous.

However, if you are going to compete, I imagine you are being trained and instructed by someone, so this person will indicate whether or not to use it.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Yes, women use it.

But... It's worth only if you're going to compete.
The consequences for the use of AI and SERMS, sometimes during the clycle and mostly off cycle can be disastrous.

However, if you are going to compete, I imagine you are being trained and instructed by someone, so this person will indicate whether or not to use it.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

this is sound advice

Yes. A lot of women bodybuilders will use drugs like nolvadex before their competition.

Like @florencenoir said though - it's not a good idea unless you have the goals of competing. They can cause major side effects in females

I am not a fan of women using things like this unless they compete. Most women can achieve their goals with just a good diet and training program. SARMs are another good option.

Top Bottom