Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do women lose head hair too with testosterone?

ValeriyaCrazy

I am a competing athlete in the bikini department, and wanted to take it to the next level. I appreaciate a lot the hair on my head, and could you tell me if only men lose head hair with testosterone, or women too?

Women will loose hair and experience facial hair growth when using testosterone. Testosterone is a TERRIBLE idea for females. It is a very androgenic drug and can cause permanent emasculating side effects like clit enlargement, facial hair growth and voice deepening.

My advice for you would be to use SARMS. They are a better option all around.

SARMS are a completely different class then pro-hormones and steroids. Steroids and pro-hormones have two distinct but overlapping effects:
1. The anabolic effects which promote growth
2. The androgenic effects which promote an increase in male sexual characteristics

The problem with the androgenic effects of steroids is that they can cause side effects. Especially when taken by women.

SARMS on the other hand are completely anabolic substances so there are no risks of developing emasculating side effects. SARMS were originally developed to prevent muscle wasting in people with diseases like HIV and cancer.

SARMS are extremely effective by themselves but work even better when stacked together as they work synergistically.

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

Why would you need gear in a bikini category? As far as I know, you do not need to be very masculine in it

I would never recommend a women to use testosterone. The only steroids I would ever recommend to women would be anavar and primo. Those are only in rare cases though. Most women can achieve exactly what they want through diet, training, and SARMS.

Top Bottom