Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do women also lose hair on roids?

Alionela

I'd like to run a cycle with anavar to get into abetter shape, and who knows - maybe even compete somewhere someday.The thing that worries me the most, is the hair. Do women lose hairlike men do when on cycle? How bad is the hairloss? Does anavar dothe same?

Yes, women can lose their hair. However, I never experienced this side while on Anavar. Everyone is different though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, this is a common side effect for both males and females, so if you are concerned with this problem, better opt for SARMS - they do not convert into DHT, so there will be no hairloss with them.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I have researched hair loss from steroids extensively. Using any steroid will speed up hair loss. It's inevitable. How much it speeds it up and how fast you loose your hair is dosage dependant and largely based on your genetics.[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The best thing you can do for hair loss prevention is:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. Daily use of a good anti-hair loss shampoo like n2shampoo from n2bm.com[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Daily use of a rogaine (minoxidil) spray[/FONT]

Yes, the same side effect would happen because anavar is a DHT. That being said, it is one of the more mild compounds on the hair line. Genetics are a much more important part of hair loss in this case. If that side effect concerns you then you could just stick to SARMs.

Are there any other side effects that SARMS can cause me as a woman and i would have to worry about? Also, this shampoo - will it help stop hairloss, or it is just good for the hair?

No side effects to be concerned, neither being a lady, nor a man. As for the N2Shampoo, it won't stop it completely, but it will definitely reduce the prominence of this side effect.

Top Bottom