Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do women aggressive on cycle too?

Magalhaes

My girl is all serious about bodybuilding and thiskind of sports, and she wants to give steroids a try. I know thatsteroids can cause rage in men, but does this happen to women too?She is already bad tempered at times, and I am afraid that gettingmore aggressive could get her into troubles, and affect ourrelationship.

fuck yeah. you've obviously not seem a women during PMS or during pregnancy. estrogen fluctuating will make them turn crazy. they get very short, sensitive, and cry a lot.

have her use SARM's from sarms1.. way safer and it won't fuck up her hormones

The stereotypical "Roid Rage" is a myth. What steroids seem to do is enhance your current personality. Basically if you are already short tempered and a dick you will become a short tempered super dick. If you are chilled out like me, you will still be chilled out on cycle. I just finished a tren cycle and didn't get any rage. I was more aggressive in the gym and certainly the bedroom but nothing like what you are worried about.

Yes and no. The whole 'roid rage' thing is sort of overblown and really exaggerated but steroids do increase aggression and enhance your emotion.

They kind of make your personality a more exaggerated version of what you already are. If you are naturally a dick, you will be a super dick on steroids. If you are naturally a very laid back and chill guy, steroids won't effect your emotions much.

Steroids have the same effect on emotions and sex drive in women and men.

Top Bottom