Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do woman take Testosterone?

I wanted to know if ladies are using testosterone regularly ?
If we use it? Yes.
Regularly? No.

What are your goals with this?
Aesthetics? Androgen Deficiency?

If it for aesthetics there are better choices for drugs with less virilizing effects. Testosterone will give you male characteristics very quickly.

If you are going to use for Androgen Deficiency, usually it comes in gel or cream and the dosage is very low, like 1mg, 3mg, 5mg but the absorption rate is up to 10% max of the dosage... sides are going to be extremely low or no sides at all but it won't give you any aesthetic result.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

My wife just started seeing the TRT Dr in our area and she’s getting 60mg a week of Test Cyp apparently due to taking her birth control it killed her natural levels off completely as well as messed with her estrogen and so on..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife just started seeing the TRT Dr in our area and she’s getting 60mg a week of Test Cyp apparently due to taking her birth control it killed her natural levels off completely as well as messed with her estrogen and so on..

60mg Test C is a very high dose for females... specially for TRT, because she's going to use it for a long time I suppose.

Everyone is different, everyone will respond different.

I'll tell you my experience with Test. I'm a female with a very male look.

I'm using 100mg Test E week and my levels right now are Total 870ng/dL, Bioavailable 594ng/dL and Free 24.3ng/dL. I'm using it for 20 weeks now and man I changed a lot. I'm kind a teenager boy when they are growing into man.

Just keep an eye on the sides... with Test they come quickly and Test C is a long ester... If something goes wrong, it will take time to clear her system. Be careful!

60mg Test C is a very high dose for females... specially for TRT, because she's going to use it for a long time I suppose.

Everyone is different, everyone will respond different.

I'll tell you my experience with Test. I'm a female with a very male look.

I'm using 100mg Test E week and my levels right now are Total 870ng/dL, Bioavailable 594ng/dL and Free 24.3ng/dL. I'm using it for 20 weeks now and man I changed a lot. I'm kind a teenager boy when they are growing into man.

Just keep an eye on the sides... with Test they come quickly and Test C is a long ester... If something goes wrong, it will take time to clear her system. Be careful!

I imagine since it’s one shot a week and she goes in for another blood test after 3 weeks for her refill the next week if it’s high or back to normal they’ll lower it. When I first started TRT like years ago they gave me 200mg as a male weekly and lowered it after four shots to 170mg weekly. It all depends on the blood tests. I’ll let her know to watch out for the sides too though cause sometimes when your seeing a Dr you would hope they know what they’re doing and keep things on point so you don’t have to worry about stuff like that but like you said everyone’s different and this particular Dr has never steered me wrong in two years so I trust whatever his protocol is. Thanks for the heads up on your situation though cause if your on 100mg I imagine they’ll lower her to like 30mg or 40mg after this first month.. those are high numbers for a female and that’s not what she’s going for specifically. She just wants to feel and be normal again.

I use bio TEST as part of my HRT protocol. It is a very low dose to help me with balanced mood. I’m lucky that I have great communication with my Dr & she has upped my dose while keeping my estrogen on the lower end due to blood clot issues. I have no sides so far other than an even temperament. I keep the estrogen cream separate so I can remove it when in prep.

Top Bottom