Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do tall girls get bulky?

Zaror

Guys, got a question. My BF is quite tall, and he has a very hard time making his muscles look big like the shorter guys.His is damn strong, but the muscles kinda stretch on his bones. I am quite tall too for a woman, so I guess I can train safely without my muscles getting bulky?

That is indeed true – taller people usually don't look that muscular, even when they are strong. This is perhaps the reason most bodybuilders are rather short, and even Arnie was about 190cm tall, which is not considered all that tall nowadays. So yeah – you can rest assured that your muscles won't look that bulky.

for the most yes because they have longer limbs.

but not all tall guys have lanky limbs and not all shorter guys have shorter limbs.. there is a dude on youtube who is 5 5 and deadlifts a shit load of weight who has very long arms where he can scratch his knees

and then you have lee priest who has short limbs and crazy great calf and bicep peaks

When you are tall, you have long limbs and look lanky. There is a reason why all the best bodybuilders are 5'8.

Even then, women will never get bulky when they lift weights. They simply don't have the endocrine system for it. The only way a woman is going to get bulking is if she uses steroids.

All weight lifting will do as a female is tighten and tone your muscles.

Thank you Muskate for your words - this is very motivating for me, because I always feared to get bulky, but since I will not, I can train with a peace of mind.

It is a common myth that women will get bulky from weight training.

I am glad you asked this question so now you can do it without worry.

Top Bottom