Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do steroids affect birth control pills effectiveness?

Laurebce

Hello ladies, I will be taking anavar 10 for cutting, it is a 8 weeks cycle and i have 4 more to go.
Should I stay on birth control pills or stop using them and continue after 2 months?
I need to know if Anavar will affect my birth control pills, I don't want get pregnant right now.

Yes you need to stay on birth control.

Steroids will decrease the likelihood of getting pregnant but you can still get pregnant while on a steroid cycle. You need to practice safe sex and use birth control whether on or off a steroid cycle.

This might sound like a basic answer but when you say you don't want to get pregnant right now then I would take all necessary precautions to not get pregnant.

You definitely need to keep taking your birth control pills, since anavar won't prevent you from getting pregnant. Besides, if this question got you so concerned, it would be a wise idea to use other additional birth control methods, such as using condoms.

Top Bottom