Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do men care about their butts as well?

Crorngrac

We know that guys like our butts, so most women want to have a nice pair of glutes, and those who don't have those don't feel that comfortable. Today I got a surprise by seeing a guy who also suffers because of that. He has no but, and he is trying in the gym really hard to get one. Can he do that just by training?

It is all genetic – some people are not meant to have butt due to their physical constitution, and no training will help them. Perhaps it will give some minimal results, but I would not expect much if his physique is like that.

i think gay guys care more about their butts than straight guys

but there are plenty of straight guys who care about their look way too much. i personally try and keep a flat stomach with some visible abs and a muscular frame without looking like a freak, that is my avatar look. that is the look that women like but more importantly what i deem HEALTHY

It's an age thing. I'm 53 and I couldn't give a f**k. At least not compared to how I groomed myself back when I was 18-25. And here's the thing, the ;less I care the more chilled I am the more 'action' I get.

Women check out a man's butt just like men check out a woman's butt. Thats just a fact of life. We all do it.

Men care about glute development just life females. Especially my generation. Look at who's using the glute kickback machine at your gym - just as many men as females

Genetics play a big role but most people with poor glute development aren't squatting. Nothing builds the glutes like heavy squats.

Yes, a lot of women pay attention to male's butts as well, so it would not be surprising if men cared about it too.

I definitely cared a lot before I got married. Now not so much but I am luck to genetically have a good shape to my butt.

Top Bottom