x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Do any of you....

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Do any of you.... within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Do any of u ladies staraighten your hair? Someone did mine the other day and it looked really good. Problem is: I know NOTHING about buying those hair straightening flat iron things. Any suggestions? Plus, what do I put on my hair before I do it? I think I heard that I should use something to help hold the straightness and protect it from the heat.... but I don't want it to feel goopy or stiff. Any ideas?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Do any of you....

Do any of u ladies staraighten your hair? Someone did mine the other day and it looked really good. Problem is: I know NOTHING about buying those hair straightening flat iron things. Any suggestions? Plus, what do I put on my hair before I do it? I think I heard that I should use something to help hold the straightness and protect it from the heat.... but I don't want it to feel goopy or stiff. Any ideas?

Re: Do any of you....

Can't help you - my hair won't hold a curl if I hold a gun on it.

Quote Quote posted by Sassy69
    Can't help you - my hair won't hold a curl if I hold a gun on it.
    Lol. Thanx, anyway. Mine isn't curly... but not straight, either. It kinda just does it's own thing.

For a good flat iron it can run around $70.00 -$135.00 at a beauty supply store. If you're not sure you're going to use it regularly I'd suggest picking up a cheap one around $30.00 at target or that other shit hole, wal mart. Make sure it's ceramic. As far as product goes I use bed head/after party whether I'm using a curling or straightening iron.

Peace

Elite Mentor