Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP/Menstrual cycle

P4b

Hello ladies, I was wondering if any of you have any experiences with DNP & wether it affected your periods. A girl I know recently did T3/50mcg & DNP 200mg per day 7 days on, 7 off, 7 on again. But she has not had a period since and she's about 5 weeks late. She's done 2 pregnancy tests, both negative. If anyone can shed some light on this it will be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

How much weight did she lose on her DNP cycle? Radical reductions in weight in a short period of time (the kind of weight loss that dinitrophenol can facilitate) will wreak havoc on one's hormones, and subsequently, the menstrual cycle.

Thanx for your replies, I think she said she lost about 5 pounds in all. After she'd finished the second week she said she felt awful & for about two days she was itching from head to toe, & I mean everywhere. She actually drew blood on her arms because she couldnt stop scratchin, it was that bad. I dont think she'll be trying it again. She said she's goin to see her doctor this week. Do you think its advisable to tell him all the details? Cheers

The itching & dehydration are related. I'd imagine the shock to her system of using that stuff had something to do w/ the menstrual cycle thing. As far as itching, LOTS of moisturizer. Also if you live in a cold place, the cold air may be aggravatiing it. I was just in Ohio for 3 days for the Arnold Classic & i thought my face was gonna fall off from the cold air.

Is she going to see her OBGYN or a reg MD? I would give it a few months to let her period come back on its own. The itching should also settle down as soon as all teh DNP is out of her system and she uses some good moistuerizer. It might be harder to explain what DNP is and what she is doing with it than is worth it to the doc. Just my opinion-- give it a while and see if she still has issues.

Top Bottom