Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP and Dosage for Women

conrad

Hi folks

Was looking to see if i could get an answer to a quick question.

Ive taken DNP previously at 2X 250MG capsules for round 12-15days, but my g/f wants to try them and loose a good bit of weight.

Would the 250MG capsule be too much for her like EOD E3D?

Any input, cheers

Shes 5'5'' and 173lbs

cheers

conrad

Does she know that she will be ingesting a compound that makes dynamite? Does she realize what a serious substance this is and the possible side effects (from simple hives, to being steril, to death)? Is she currently following any kind of diet or training program?

That *magic bullet* might just kill her.

DNP is not a game or a joke. It is a seriously dangerous substance that has the potential to kill.

I would NEVER endorse anyone using such a substance for any reason whatsoever.

Get your girl to join the board. We are all here to guide her, help her educate herself and cheer her on as she becomes an active participant in taking charge of her health and life. :)

gals

thanks for the info

she has been working out on the cardio machines for the past 6weeks and she has actually put on a pund weight from this, ill admit her diet is not too good, but what she does eat isnt anything that should put weight on her.

She knows that I have the DNP and will get at me, but ill recommend her joining the forum and you gals can chat to her.

thanks again

conrad

gals

thanks for the info

she has been working out on the cardio machines for the past 6weeks and she has actually put on a pund weight from this, ill admit her diet is not too good, but what she does eat isnt anything that should put weight on her.

She knows that I have the DNP and will get at me, but ill recommend her joining the forum and you gals can chat to her.

thanks again

conrad

She needs to lay off the cardio pick up some iron and clean up her diet. There is no quick fixs please make sure she signs up to the board I have learned so much over my time here but even so I faulter and have to take it back to basics.

superqt4u2nv

ill put it forward to her this evening when i see her, and if/when she does sign up, can you PLEASE talk her out of the DNP, i understand that it dangerous but shes insisting and i dont like saying no

ill try and get her to sign up

Cheers and all the best

conrad

Conrad, I don't think there is a single woman here that will endorse DNP use for any reason whatsoever. Heck, most men are against it.

If you care for your girl (which it seems you do a great deal) then you will not endorse her use of it either.

Please have her log onto the board. We will do our level best to help her to help herself. :)

Conrad, I don't think there is a single woman here that will endorse DNP use for any reason whatsoever. Heck, most men are against it.

If you care for your girl (which it seems you do a great deal) then you will not endorse her use of it either.

Please have her log onto the board. We will do our level best to help her to help herself. :)

I know I am. Bro this stuff can kill her. Its the worst drug to ever come to the bodybuilding world ever.

gals

thanks for the info

thanks again

conrad

6 weeks is hardly any time at all if she has been putting on weight for years.

Also, if she has taken up exercise, then that pound might be muscle.

What do you mean what she does eat isn't anything that should put weight on her?

People have this weird idea if it is healthy food, you won't get fat.

Getting fat is all about excess calories, losing fat is about eating less than your body needs. She could diet on chocolate biscuits, as long as she is burning more than she needs, she will lose weight.

However, the idea is to lose fat, not just weight.

If she hasn't got her diet and training sorted, really, taking something like DNP is just silly.

If she really feels the need for a boost, then get her a OTC/herbal fat burner, a lot of them are really amazing.

Quite a few of the women I know who have taken DNP get severe weight regain when they come off, even with cardio and diet sorted, as it is quite a severe physiological response of your body thinking it is starving.

It really doesn't seem to work the same way for women.

Top Bottom