Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP and Dosage for Women

conrad

Hi folks

Was looking to see if i could get an answer to a quick question.

Ive taken DNP previously at 2X 250MG capsules for round 12-15days, but my g/f wants to try them and loose a good bit of weight.

Would the 250MG capsule be too much for her like EOD E3D?

Any input, cheers

Shes 5'5'' and 173lbs

cheers

conrad

Does she know that she will be ingesting a compound that makes dynamite? Does she realize what a serious substance this is and the possible side effects (from simple hives, to being steril, to death)? Is she currently following any kind of diet or training program?

I gave 200mgs to my friend once, I told her about everything and more and made her read but she was very persistent. After 200mgs on a Sunday and 200mgs on a Tuesday, I never heard back from her on Wednesday to date years on....

I am not joking... I don't get women...

Does she know that she will be ingesting a compound that makes dynamite? Does she realize what a serious substance this is and the possible side effects (from simple hives, to being steril, to death)? Is she currently following any kind of diet or training program?

Questions that should be answered before DNP is considered.

Go to meso-rx.com and PM conciliator. Most knowledgable bro I have met in regards to DNP. One caveat: that superqt's questions were asked and answered before DNP is ingested.

Top Bottom