Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNA testing

bankman55

Ive seen more stuff coming out with DNA testing using your saliva you can see a bunch of different results on food sensitivities to certain things we are lacking in our body. Do you think this is accurate testing ???

Ive seen more stuff coming out with DNA testing using your saliva you can see a bunch of different results on food sensitivities to certain things we are lacking in our body. Do you think this is accurate testing ???

It's not even an accurate observation. DNA testing and food sensistivities are two different kinds of test.

Of the two, as per the same question when it was asked last week, the food allergy test is the more useful.

Properly done DNA testing is, as has been reported, more fro things like how likely it is that you might get cancer and so on. It's also not cheap

I don't think the science is there yet. In the near future, yes. But not quite yet

I'm not sure. I've never took one but I'd certainly do it if I'd get one for free.
Whatever these tests tell you I still believe your body's own biofeedback is always the most accurate measure.

Top Bottom