Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

distain for vegetables

youngdumb

Hi everyone I am trying to start a healthy diet but I really cant stand vegetables and the thought of them makes me want to throw up. Are they really that important if I am taking multi vitamins? Is there anything I can substitute them for? Love fruit, meat and carbs.

Maybe look into a greens supplement mix that contains your servings of fruit and vegetables. I love my veggies so it sucks that you have so much hate for them. You should look to cook them with garlic instead of just boiling them or even roasting them.

when you go through life eating unhealthy this is going to happen

i know so many people like that.. bottom line is you need to slowly introduce it into your diet.. at first it will be nasty, but over time you will like the taste.. your problem is you are so addicted to junk food that actual healthy and clean food tastes bland

A greens powder is a great option but you also need fibre. Make sure you are getting that through your other carb sources.

Try hiding the vegetables in your regular foods. For example you can blend spinach/greens into a pasta sauce and not even notice it's there.

Top Bottom