Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Differences in PWO

cinnamon6

What is the difference between preworkout for men and women? How do you know which to choose? I'm 50 and in above average good health. I've been lifting on and off since my 20s. I want results and my biggest complaint is no energy. Suggestions?

Cinnamon

if you have no energy during your workouts then you need to examine your sleeping habits, diet, meal timing, etc. before you try and cover up the issue by using a stimulant (which is an upper)

don't get into the habit of depending on an upper to get through your day
and a downer to go to bed.

that is a quick way to speed up aging and makes the problem worse, not better.

would love to work with you via a consult or even have you come on my podcast for free. contact me by PM and we will set it up

There is honestly not much difference between them, and it's just marketing. A normal "male" pwo is fine. If you are always without energy though, your diet and sleep may be deficient, or there is an underlying medical issue.

What is the difference between preworkout for men and women? How do you know which to choose? I'm 50 and in above average good health. I've been lifting on and off since my 20s. I want results and my biggest complaint is no energy. Suggestions?

Cinnamon

Dose. Most men who train are bigger than the women.

if you have no energy during your workouts then you need to examine your sleeping habits, diet, meal timing, etc. before you try and cover up the issue by using a stimulant (which is an upper)

don't get into the habit of depending on an upper to get through your day
and a downer to go to bed.

that is a quick way to speed up aging and makes the problem worse, not better.

would love to work with you via a consult or even have you come on my podcast for free. contact me by PM and we will set it up

I second this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinnamon
There isnt a difference. It comes down to your stimulant tolerance which is affected by dose.

Top Bottom