Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet/Workout advice needed

bebewhyte

I'm a 25 yr old female, 150 pounds, 5'3 and I was wondering what the best meal plan and workout would be for me to lose maximum weight in 2 and a half months. Right now I work out 6 days a week. (mostly cardio: spinning and elliptical) and I take strength classes at my gym along with yoga. I guess my biggest weakness is my diet as I tend to cheat on the weekends but I usually consume around 1600 calories a day. Any advice for me? I've been losing about 1 pound a week which doesnt seem like enough.

I'm a 25 yr old female, 150 pounds, 5'3 and I was wondering what the best meal plan and workout would be for me to lose maximum weight in 2 and a half months. Right now I work out 6 days a week. (mostly cardio: spinning and elliptical) and I take strength classes at my gym along with yoga. I guess my biggest weakness is my diet as I tend to cheat on the weekends but I usually consume around 1600 calories a day. Any advice for me? I've been losing about 1 pound a week which doesnt seem like enough.

bebe, give us a detailed break down of exactly what you eat daily. The source and timing of those 1600 calories are far more important than the total calories.

Top Bottom