Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet soda

Sassy69 said:
Just a thought -- make sure that your water intake continues to remain high as well. The thing w/ diet soda is that even tho its got the no cal sugar and all that, it tends to make you want more, more hungry, etc. I also notice a helluvan aftertaste from too much Nutrasweet. And I specifically don't like Diet Coke w/ Splenda. So don't let that diet soda become a replacement for your water intake and frankly I'd suggest make sure you at least drink an extra 16 oz of water for every diet soda you drink just to flush it out. :)

Someone told me it was the caffeine in diet sodas that causes hunger. It is the sweet syrup in the soda that causes an addiction-But drinking iced tea with diet sugar does not increase hunger or water retention, and gives a more satisfying feeling.

Dance Princess said:
Someone told me it was the caffeine in diet sodas that causes hunger. It is the sweet syrup in the soda that causes an addiction-But drinking iced tea with diet sugar does not increase hunger or water retention, and gives a more satisfying feeling.
Caffeine is an appetite suppressant actually and is the prime ingriediant in most fat burns. They say that the aspartame is what cause those feelings of hunger. I have never noticed an increased hunger from a diet drinks. Aspartame is essentially two amino acid profiles. So IMHO most of the stuff you read about it causing cancer and multiple other things is bullshit.

superqt4u2nv said:
Caffeine is an appetite suppressant actually and is the prime ingriediant in most fat burns. They say that the aspartame is what cause those feelings of hunger. I have never noticed an increased hunger from a diet drinks. Aspartame is essentially two amino acid profiles. So IMHO most of the stuff you read about it causing cancer and multiple other things is bullshit.

Yeah, now that you mention it about the caffeine in supplements, your right. It was in ballet class a woman told me this-and I LOVE DIET DR PEPPER. I do feel a hunger increase when I drink diet coke, but not diet dr pepper. I had always remembered what that woman told me when I drunk a diet COKE. When I drink sugar (non diet) sodas, I get very very sleepy. If I try to do any exercises at all with a full sugar soda-if I do not eat, I get very weak. I am okay with diet sodas though. I do not believe all that cancer stuff either, and that recent ecoli in the spinach and lettuce, I did not believe that-my lettuce and later my spinach stayed right in my fridge till I ate it. I am still alive doing fine!!! About the tea, I do have a very satisfying feeling when I drink it. I break a raw egg in my tea or I put a serving of protein powder if I am going out to run or do other cardio. My electrlytes get low from the tea if I do not.

Top Bottom