Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet soda

SweatChloe

i read in one of my magazines that a lot of models and dietitians and people like that drink a lot of diet coke...(or maybe any diet soda) becuase its 99% water.
do you think that its really not that bad for you?

Water is of course best....but about 2-3 times a week I have to have a diet pepsi w/ lemon...especially when dieting...gets my sweet tooth...

that is my only addiction besides working out :)
i am a diet pepsi feign.. i can't even begin to tell you how much i drink... i drink diet pepsi like it is my job lol

but i also try to drink as much water as i drink diet pepsi to counter balance it and to rehydrate myself

i drink about a gallon of water a day.. ;)

I am 8 weeks out of my show, and need to cut out diet soda NOW.... some people dissagree with this, but it works for me... nothing is better than water, but an occassional glass won't hurt you...

dg

Ever check out the sodium in a can of Diet pop?

Having one every now and again is ok. Gotta enjoy something once in awhile!Geesh!

Funny thing, once I stopped "using"(I was addicted to this crap years ago)I could see a major difference in my bloating issues!!!!

Good ole water with a slice of lime or lemon does it for me now.

Pop(in ANY form) is the LIQUID DEVIL in my book!

A subject near and dear to my heart - my deal wasn't diet, it was the real thing which is waaaaay worse. IMO the stuff is an addiction and the only way to get over it is to go cold turkey. After about 3 weeks the stuff will taste awful to you - but those three weeks are going to really suck.

I too was addicted to cokes...the real ones...

and transitioned to diet sodas....and now...it's nothing but water for me...haven't had any soda for almost 6 months....

i found the aspartame in the diet stuff made me hungry....feel so much better without it....

I can't remember where I heard this -- but does the phosphates or phosphorus in soda inhibit your ability to process protein??

Top Bottom