Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet Question Part 2

CrystalChick

After talking with a friend it was recomened I get a blood test to check out estrogen and t-3.
This was recomended to me because I am having one hell of a time getting down in bodyfat.
Are there any other panels I can have done to be sure I have targeting all tests.

Any imput would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks CC:D

Obviously if all variables are in place with a fine tune diet a good work out program and the fact you have been at this a very long time. THings should have been happeining by now. Your freind is obviously very wise for seeking medical opinon before trying to cause the problem with self medicating ones self to solve one problem could have a chain reaction and cause more severe problem. When was the last time you had a blood test. is there any thyroid problems in your family history. Even though your mother may have an over acted thyroid. It is still posible for you to have an under active one. ven though test results come back "in the mornal range" There are different ends of the spectruction such as from 1-10 . Even though you may have had a thyroid reading of 1.5 and the range goes from .?- 5.0 you are still in the range but a the low end of the totem pole so to speak. TRy to get a referal from a doctor to have further testing. If I were you get the test post results and let people comment on this becuase hey may be suffering from the same thing you might be. Just keep the faith eventually something has to give to make that scale budget. Don;t worry about your friend visting either. Hes only a temperory house guess LOL

we need spats in put on this PM here and she will assist if posible

peanut :)

Top Bottom