Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet Guidance

aagate

I am looking for a little bit of guidance with my diet. The first time I ever lost weight I did really well on a low carb, high protein, moderate fat. I was probably about 8% body fat away from being where I wanted to be so I went to a nutritionist/personal trainer for some help. She then had raised my carbs to a typical looking bodybuilding type diet...this was terrible for me...I started gaining really quick (lots of fat/bit of muscle) and was feeling very fatigued. I just kept with it because I really trusted the advice I was getting. I eventually could not do it anymore, I went with dietician, and she had me moving towards a paleo...which was great, so I cut out all gluten, sugar, and the only carbs I eat come from my vegetables and fruit.
I guess I am looking for someone who can help me set up a daily routine, and right placement of protein shakes, and all my protein, and fat. I am 190lbs...5'4" I have been following what I think is healthy eating for a while now and I am not loosing, in the past six months I have only lost 2 inches in my stomach.
I do weight lifting and cardio
I am looking for any advice possible on supplement...diet...workout...ANYTHING

So sorry girl. I JUST saw this.

Sending you a PM now. Let's get you set up.

My typical day looks like:

Breakfast - two eggs scrambled with some cheese and a protein shake
snack - protein shake or fruit with peanut butter
lunch - chicken and veggies/salad
snack - protein shake or fruit with peanut butter (whatever i didnt have at the first snack)
supper - chicken/steak/or hamburger with veggies/salad
before bed/post workout - protein shake

that is pretty much what I eat, obviously there are some variances every now and then, but i am pretty good for the most part.

I do strict Paleo zone for the most (chest hear and there) are you looking to stick with Paleo? I have noticed personally as I have continue to up my training I had to increase my food intake dramatically which was hard for me at first because it seems like a ton of food but I noticed a difference from being fatigued from under eating and now having ridiculous energy and dropping fat pounds from eating the right amount

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I do strict Paleo zone for the most (chest hear and there) are you looking to stick with Paleo? I have noticed personally as I have continue to up my training I had to increase my food intake dramatically which was hard for me at first because it seems like a ton of food but I noticed a difference from being fatigued from under eating and now having ridiculous energy and dropping fat pounds from eating the right amount

Cheats not chest...damn Swype :)

one thing for sure
shakes are trash.
eat real protien instead and youll see better fullness

eat before workout not after...

one thing for sure
shakes are trash.
eat real protien instead and youll see better fullness

eat before workout not after...

ill have to disagree post nutrition is really important as well for muscle repair. Eating carbs especially after a work out is vital..your body will package those carbs as glycogen or energy stores ...not as fat (which is what happens to excess carbs when the body is at rest)

also natural shakes are ok typically pre and post work out for quick digestion/absorption as long as they aren't a main staple food source.

Top Bottom