Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet and female kind of fat gains

Tanan

If women are more prone than men to getting fataccumulated, does that mean that we should have no fats at all in ourdiet, or we can follow the same macros as men, just in a smalleroverall quantity?

No, women should still consume a certain amount of fats on a daily basis, since fats are just as important for the good functioning of our bodies, as protein and carbs are. Therefore, as long as the amounts of fat eaten are moderate and it is the healthy fat, then it is not a problem.

It is just how life is - women have a different patter of fat accumulation, and there is nothing that can be done about that, since it is not about eating more or less - it is about the different hormonal systems between males and females.

Then I guess that with my 22% I am fine? Not wanting to compete - just be fit. Guess all these covergirls are just sick, cause they seem to have like 10% BF or less...

The mayo clinic states that optimal body fat levels for a female are 18-25%. If you are 22% body fat, you are dead smack in the middle of that range and have the perfect body fat percentage for optimal health.

Eating fat will not make you fat. You need some good fats in your diet. What will make you fat is eating in a caloric surplus every day. That will happen even if you are only eating carbs and protein.

Top Bottom